The Rivertown Brewing Company is currently looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, hard working, part-time host that is interested in growing with the company!
We are a family-owned, independent craft brewery with taproom and full-service BBQ eatery located in Monroe, Ohio. At Rivertown, we believe in brewing traditional and innovative craft beer and slow-smoking BBQ in a way that encourages connection, and conversation. We aren’t defined by one style of beer or BBQ, because at our brewery, we brew a touch of everything from traditional, technically-sound, delicate lagers to spontaneously fermented and intentionally blended barrel-aged sours and every style in between. When it comes to our BBQ, we draw inspiration from many different styles, including St. Louis, Texas, the Carolinas, but most importantly, our juicy, slow-smoked BBQ is inspired by our Team’s creativity and our guests.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A welcoming, enthusiastic attitude
- Positive, solution oriented, 'guest & team-first' attitude
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more a day
- High level of professionalism and emotional intelligence
- No experience required (we're willing to train)
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication and organization skills
- High School Degree/GED Required
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming and orchestrating the guest exBEERience from point of entrance
- Organize and seat guests effectively and efficiently
- Help other members of the Team, especially during peak hours
- Being ridiculously attentive, aware and communicative
Start Date: Immediate Full and Part time positions available
Rivertown offers a competitive benefits package for our full-time team members that includes health and dental insurance and paid vacation.