The Rivertown Brewing Company is currently looking for enthusiastic, hard working, full-time or part-time, cooks that are interested in growing with the company.
Rivertown is a family-owned craft brewery and BBQ restaurant founded in 2009 with recent expansion into a 26,000 sq ft space in Monroe, Ohio (the restaurant occupies approximately 4,000 sq ft and seats 200-350 with patio open). The restaurant specializes in slow-smoked hickory BBQ used in creative and traditional ways using delicious, handcrafted recipes and Rivertown beers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Positive, solution oriented, attitude
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more a day
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds at a time on a regular basis
- High level of professionalism
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Excellent verbal communication and organization skills
- High school diploma/GED required
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards
- Memorize and utilize our serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen
- Monitor product freshness and rotate out old product based on a schedule created by the restaurant
- Work with team of cooks to do portion prep work for other shifts when needed
- Prepare basic components of each dish on our menu using our proven recipes
Start Date: Immediate Full and Part time positions available
Rivertown offers a competitive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation for all full-time team members.