The Rivertown Brewing Company is currently looking for enthusiastic, hard working, full-time or part-time, dishwashers that are interested in growing with the company.
Rivertown is a family-owned craft brewery and BBQ restaurant founded in 2009 with recent expansion into a 26,000 sq ft space in Monroe, Ohio (the restaurant occupies approximately 4,000 sq ft and seats 200-350 with patio open). The restaurant specializes in slow-smoked hickory BBQ used in creative and traditional ways using delicious, handcrafted recipes and Rivertown beers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- Willingness to work in hot, humid environment and on your feet for 8-hour shifts
- No experience required (we're willing to train)
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to operate industrial machinery and carry loads up to 20 lbs
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clean up spills or broken glassware immediately
- Provide assistance to prep cook and other kitchen team members as needed, especially during peak times
- Wash glassware and other implements by hand when necessary
- Report any sanitation or janitorial issues to appropriate party
- Follow sanitation policies at all times
- Rotate dishes to reduce wear and tear on resources
- Clean dish storage
- Perform opening, closing and side work
- Operate the industrial dishwasher
- Empty and clean all trash receptacles
- Any other responsibilities as determined by business need
Start Date: Immediate Full and Part time positions available
Rivertown offers a competitive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation for all full-time team members.